Kota Tee - Black
The Kota Tee is a simple design, with narrow typeface on our premium cotton. Kota in Indonesian translates as 'City', but to be fair this one will be a new favourite and can/should be worn anywhere. The message is simple, as folks walking past will grin and confirm. For every garment sold, Smile will donate a School Uniform or T-Shirt to a child in need. One For One.
- 100% Cotton Jersey.
- Happily hand made in Indonesia.
- Please smile when wearing.
- Give First | Wear Second.
|Chest (cm)||91 - 96||96 - 101||101 - 106||106 - 111|
- All Smile Clothing is happily hand made in Indonesia.
- Please hand wash in cool water.
- Do not tumble dry, ever.
- Do not iron directly over prints.
- Be nice to your clothing & it will be nice to you.