Batik Boardshort - Hijau
There are not too many things that remind us of the Indonesian Archipelago more than Batik.
This traditional art form has an amazing history, noting the fabric predates Javanese written records. Although these shorts remind us of Indonesia, we feel they have universal appeal, and we hope you would agree. In or out of the water, these are suitable for any occasion. Shorts with a greater purpose, for every pair you purchase, we will donate a school uniform or T-shirt to a Child in Need, One for One.
- 100% Cotton.
- Happily hand made in Indonesia.
- Half elasticised Waistband.
- Please smile at the fishes.
|Chest (cm)||91 - 96||96 - 101||101 - 106||106 - 111|
- All Smile Clothing is happily hand made in Indonesia.
- Please hand wash in cool water.
- Do not tumble dry, ever.
- Do not iron directly over prints.
- Be nice to your clothing & it will be nice to you.